a clump of bushes的用法和样例：
- A clump of bushes, put thick snow on, is like a heap of giant mushroom in cold winter.
- They came to an opening behind a clump of bushes and in the midst of a pile of rocks, by which a man could scarcely pass.
- We went to a clump of bushes, and Tom made everybody swear to keep the secret, and then showed them a hole in the hill, right in the thickest part of the bushes.
- A stream meandered gently through a clump of trees.
- His car crashed into a clump of trees and overturned.