a cloudy sky的用法和样例：
- A cloudy sky is not always a sign of rain.
- It is dull with a cloudy sky today.
- A cloudy sky may deter a man from undertaking a journey.
- The path to our villages is very long and crooked, and we shall travel it under a cloudy sky.
- A mirror to a cloudy sky, Lake Crescent was created by the gouging of retreating Canadian ice sheets.
- The full power of the clear heaven was not equal to that of a cloudy sky at noon, when Boldwood arose and dressed himself.
a cloudy sky的相关资料：