a clot of Blood的用法和样例：
- A coagulated mass, as of blood; a clot.
- During labor, the CBC, urinalysis and RPR are repeated. The HBSAG is repeated for high-risk patients. A clot of blood is placed on hold.
- Also during this stage, the Blood in the embryo does not circulate until the end of the third week. Thus, the embryo at this stage is like a clot of Blood.
- It may just be a little toad! She'd better not try to bluff me, throwing her weight around before the thug is born. It's still nothing but a clot of blood! It's really a bit too early for her to make such a fuss!
- A substance that prevents the clotting of blood.