a closely contested election的用法和样例：
- Even in closely contested elections, most of the pollsters have called the winners, often by margins close to vote tally. And the pollsters who missed were off by a hair.
- a close contest; a close election; a tight game
- All that was needed were the extra votes to squeak past Mr Odinga in what had been among the most closely contested elections Africa had ever seen.
- a close contest, match, election, etc
势均力敌的竞赛﹑ 比赛﹑ 选举等
- A close contest,match,election,etc