a clear-cut distinction的用法和样例：
- Other complex APMs have similar characteristics to mass transit systems, and there is no clear cut distinction between a complex APM of this type and an automated mass transit system.
- But Guo Xuebo's tragedies are a clear cut above ordinary tragedies. There is much to meditate upon in his fiction, which inspire rage, respect or admiration for the strength of ordinary men and women.
- I can make a clear distinction between the two.
- I think this problem is very simple and clear cut.
- The sky was a clear blue over our heads.