a clear statement的用法和样例：
- This does not mean that a clear statement of principle is superfluous.
- We ask nothing from you but that you should give a clear statement of the facts.
- The challenge must be made in the speech of the Leader of the Opposition, following a clear statement that the definition is being rejected.
- Write out a clear statement of that purpose and your plan for attaining it.Include a statement of what you intend to give in return for its realization.
- That guy seems to be a student of HKU la, otherwise the external affairs dept. would deliver a clear statement telling the whole world that Ah Wai was not one of their students.