A clash between two classes的用法和样例：
- There is a clash between two classes at 2 p.m.on Thursday.
- A clash between two classes.
- A typical combat encounter is a clash between two sides, a flurry of weapon swings, feints, parries, foot-work, and spellcasting.
- It was a dramatic and eye-opening morning, and what we anticipated as a buffalo kill turned into an equally rare sighting of a clash between two resident lion prides.
- The overwhelming impression is of a clash between two rightwing views, one that says it is all right to steal from the state, and one which says it is sinful to steal from corporations.