a clarification of his position的用法和样例：
- They asked for a clarification of his position.
- There was some checking going on but merely a clarification of his address.
- He issued a clarification of his remarks on Monday's "Situation Room," saying that by "goons and thugs," he meant the Chinese government, not the Chinese people.
- They jockeyed Fred out of his position on the board.
- It has long since been satisfactorily established that a high executive does not have a large vocabulary merely because of the opportunities of his position.