a clamour for revenge的用法和样例：
- "We publish the first week figures because there's such a clamour for them that we can't keep it a secret," said the spokesperson.
- A desire for revenge burned within him.
- That is partly why there has been such a clamour for financial and housing assets, and why firms and households have been more willing to take on debt.
- All branched from the central fact that political independence did not bring cultural independence, and that the former led to a clamour for the latter.
- He was seized with a desire for revenge.