a civil case的用法和样例：
- It is a civil case so there is no question of him being sent to prison.
- It was a civil case so there was no question of him being sent to prison.
- Davy： What do lawyers mean when they talk about a civil case?
- That is a civil case.
- Order by a court in a civil case allow a party to inspect and remove a defendant's document, especially where the defendant may destroy evidence.
- A civil case is a lawsuit or legal action undertaken in the civil courts to obtain money damages for a civil wrong.
a civil case的相关资料：