a church choir的用法和样例：
- The person who leads a church choir or congregation in singing;a precentor.
- There was once a church choir that was not ill-bred, but I have forgotten where it was, now.
- More or less. Next to that, I've been singing for one and a half year in a church choir.
- Robert sings in a church choir.
- A church choir opened the memorial service by singing "Soon and Very Soon," as the singer's flower-covered casket was wheeled to the stage in Staples Center of downtown Los Angeles.