a chronic war的用法和样例：
- There is a chronic unemployment problem in America.
- She's developed a chronic cough.
- We finally won in this chronic war.
- Food for the field kitchens is a chronic problem.
- The country has a chronic unemployment problem.
- A chronic disease is difficult to treat.
a chronic war的相关资料：
Aomoto a A politically sensitive decision a new generation of computers. A radio with excellent reception A state of bodily equilibrium. A fondness for Celtic culture. a very important criminal lawyer a high-powered car/computer A conventional church wedding. A Novel Adjustable Peterson Coil A complete B vitamin spectrum.