a chorus girl
- The football player dressed like a chorus girl was comical. 一个足球员穿得像歌舞团中的女孩是滑稽的。
- Who'd believe a diva happy to relieve a chorus girl, who's gone and slept with the patron? 谁相信歌剧红伶会乐于被一个跑去和赞助人上床的歌舞女郎所取代?
- Ten years later she becomes a chorus girl and befriends Lola.She falls in love with a gypsy musician Cesar. 后来在巴黎歌舞团工作，结识了罗拉，与吉普赛人凯撒相恋。
- A chorus girl. 歌剧合唱队女演员
- "Have you ever tried to get in as a chorus girl?" “你有没有试过当合唱队队员?
- The conductor of an orchestra or a chorus. 指挥者管弦乐队或合唱团的指挥
- A chorus of boos rang out from the audience. 听众发出一阵嘘声。
- A chorus of voices greet this with assent. 众人异口同声表示赞成。
- Of or relating to a chorus or choir. 合唱队或唱诗班的合唱队或唱诗班的或与合唱队或唱诗班有关的
- Paldan led a chorus,the rest joined. 帕尔丹领唱，别的人都一起唱了起来。
- Choral:Of or relating to a chorus or choir. 与合唱队或唱诗班有关的.
- The proposal was greeted with a chorus of approval. 大家对该建议异口同声表示赞成.
- There was a chorus of disapproval at his words. 他的话招致了一片反对声。
- My question was answered by a chorus of "no's". 大家一致以“不”来回答我的问题。
- A chorus of jeersfrom the bystanders. 旁观者发出的嘲弄。
- Let's have a chorus reading of the text. 现在大家一起来朗读课文。
- The meeting ended up with the singing of a chorus. 大会以大合唱结束。
- His proposal was greeted with a chorus of laughter. 他的提议遭到异口同声的笑。
- "O.K.!" yelled a chorus of four. 4人齐声叫道“好!”
- I am a chorus line in the dinner theatre. 我是夜宴表演中的一伴唱（或伴舞）。