a chief pilot的用法和样例：
- His neighbor is a chief steward.
- He is a chief engineer in the factory.
- A chief engineer in the construction.
- He served as a chief of staff in the army.
- Are you a chief executive officer(CEO)?
- The friend of a chief is a chief too.
a chief pilot的相关资料：
a A CMOS Monolithic Constant-Bandwidth Amplifier a transcript of the interview/speech/trial a cantilever bridge in Chester-Pennsylvania. a mutually beneficial/supportive relationship A half-cycle difference causes cancellation. A Novel Adaptive Phase-Shifting Interferometry a serious/severe/considerable disadvantage A.Prima.Das ist ein gr??er Betrag. a water balloon-assisted positioning equipment A practical English-Chinese medical dictionary