a chess titlist
- He will take part in a chess tournament next week. 下星期，他将要参加一场国际象棋比赛。
- I entered a chess competition and finished third. 我参加了象棋比赛名列第三。
- Where/How do you rank Karpov as a chess player? 你把卡尔波夫列为哪一级的棋手?
- a chess titlist. 国际象棋冠军
- What can one do with half a chess set? 只有半副棋有什么办法呢?
- There will be a chess competition next week. 下个星期有一场国际象棋比赛。
- The activities include a chess contest. 下棋比赛活动。
- Middle of a chess game, I still worked hard. 棋到中盘;我还是苦战.
- Andy is polishing a chess piece. 安迪正在打磨棋子。
- To place a chess opponent's king in check. 将军对下棋对手的“国王”将军
- I need a football and a chess board. 我需要一个足球和一个国际象棋。
- There are two players in a chess game. 一盘国际象棋赛中有两我棋手。
- We both Baihao after the pawn on a chess started. 我们俩把棋子摆好后，就开始下棋了。
- Life is a chess game while happiness is devotion. 人生就是一盘棋，而幸福就是投入。
- I downloaded a chess game from the internet. 我在网上下载了一个棋类游戏。
- A chess Olympiad without the Russians would be rather like Hamlet without the Prince. 没有俄罗斯选手参加的奥林匹克象棋就像演《王子复仇记》少了王子一样。
- Now he was a tough cookie! At bridge table or a chess board, at a word game-the psychological pressure he put on you to lose was usually irresistible. 现在他已是个难以对抗的强手。在手桥牌，下棋，做字谜游戏时，他在你心理上给你施加的输定了的压力通常是无法抵御的。
- Used to declare that a chess opponent's king is in check. 将军！宣布下棋的对手的“国王”处于被将军状态时用的感叹词
- He has just entered a chess competition and won a second prize. 他刚刚参加了一个象棋比赛,获得了二等奖。
- Is there a chess book that had a profound influence on you? 对你影响重大的棋书?