a cheap drunk的用法和样例：
- He is said to be a cheap skate and nobody likes to help him.
- That was a cheap shot. You know it isn't true.
- It's no longer possible to find a cheap flat in central London.
- This is not the original; it's only a cheap reproduction.
- This photograph was taken with a cheap camera.
a cheap drunk的相关资料：
Ajkalo a a-daptive pulse waveform shaping a landscape patterned by vineyards a reddish brown homespun fabric. a spectacular display of fireworks a dirty shabbily clothed urchin. a licensed medical practitioner. A plane with intermediate range. a makeshift arrangement that works a country -thing with discontent