a charismatic leader的用法和样例：
- Most people have enough ego that they want to distinguish themselves from a charismatic leader.
- He had risen politically as a charismatic leader, a trusted negotiator, who had pledged allegiances to the Law of One and gained their full confidence.
- Each revolution followed a strikingly similar path.Both were led for many years in the wilds by a charismatic leader - Mao Zedong in China, Fidel Castro in Cuba.
- Juche is akin to a religious philosophy that espouses worship of a charismatic leader and is informed by Confucianist values advocating the notion of filial piety and familial hierarchy.
- a charismatic leader; a magnetic personality.