a charge for mooring
- A charge for mooring. 系泊费用
- A charge for public conveyance; fare. 运费公共运输费用; 车费
- There is a charge for delivery outside of the city. 郊区送货上门酌情收费。
- Is there a charge for extra beds? 外加床铺要钱吗?
- A charge for docking privileges. 进坞费，码头停泊费
- Is there a charge for gift wrapping? 礼品包装要收费吗?
- A charge for a loan, usually a percentage of the amount loaned. 利息使用贷款的费用，通常以贷款数量的百分比计息
- Obviously, the banks make a charge for their guarantee. 显然银行为担保要收回一定费用。
- A charge for a service, such as a long-distance telephone call. 服务费获得某种服务必须缴纳的费用，例如长途电话服务费
- But there's a charge for alcoholic beverages in economy class. 但是在经济客舱点酒要付费。
- Is there a charge for baggage in excess of my weight allowance? 超重的行李需要付费吗?
- There is a charge for the repair, so will it be all right? 我们要收修理费用，可以吗?
- How much do you charge for renting a locker? 冷藏格出租一个多少钱?
- A heavy rope or chain for mooring or anchoring a ship. 船缆用于船只系泊或抛锚的粗绳或链条
- A toll is charged for the use of the expressway. 在那条高速公路上行驶需付通行费。
- The football star was booked on a charge of speeding. 这位足球明星超速开车已被记录在案。
- A charge of￡1.20 for a cup of coffee is daylight robbery. 一杯咖啡索价1.;20英镑，真是明目张胆的劫夺。
- The toll charged for a ferry passage. 摆渡费乘坐渡船而征收的费用
- He was booked on a charge of speeding. 他因超速开车而被记录在案。
- He was brought up on a charge of drunken driving. 他被控醉後开车而出庭受审。