a cease-fire order的用法和样例：
- He also negotiated a cease fire in Vietnam and was awarded Nobel Peace Prize for 1973 for his role in U.S.troops withdrawing from Vietnam.
- The attack came a day after radical Shiite Muqtada Al-Sadar called a cease fire with Iraqi and coalition troops.
- We are working on mediation efforts to secure a cease fire and we are urging the parties to restart their dialogue.
- On Thursday Gaza's Hamas rulers told Egypt that they would agree to a cease fire if certain conditions are met, such as keeping border crossings open, the Reuters news agency reported.
- The two camps made a bargain to cease fire.