a Catholic church的用法和样例：
- Is there a Catholic church near here?
- A member of a Catholic church,especially a Roman Catholic.
- The faith, doctrine, system, and practice of a Catholic church, especially the Roman Catholic Church.
- On the strictest interpretation, a Catholic is only marrying out of the faith if his partner is a non-Catholic and refuses to be married according to the rites of the Catholic Church.
- We agreed on a small wedding in a Catholic church in Descanso, Calif., outside San Diego.