a catastrophic failure的用法和样例：
- This enables the pilot to be saved from a catastrophic failure down to a reasonably low altitude.
- However, there is no way to know whether the node will respond in another millisecond, or if it suffered a catastrophic failure.
- My main problem with this sort of advice is just that the softly-softly approach has been a catastrophic failure for gerontology for 50 years.
- Although people generally acknowledge the Bhopal disaster as a catastrophic failure of many parties, such as Union Carbide and the Indian government, the enormous damage of the manslaughter in the mines has yet to receive the attention it deserves.
- In itself this was not a catastrophic turn.