a casual glance的用法和样例：
- If you are fortunate enough to see a comet, don't give it just a casual glance and then vanish indoors.
- She walked into the room with no more than a casual glance at the children standing outside.
- With a casual glance all the grasses looked the same; on closer observation, however, every plant was unique.
- A casual glance at the word bylaw might make one think that the element by- means “secondary, subsidiary,” especially since bylaw can mean “a secondary law.
” 随意瞟一眼单词bylaw 可能会使人想起前缀 by- ，意为“第二位的，次要的”， 因为bylaw 意为“附属的法规”。
- A casual glance at the DOE's projections for US energy use look fairly green with renewable energy as a share of electricity production more than doubling by 2030 to over 12 per cent.