a casual attitude的用法和样例：
- They have a casual attitude towards safety(= they don't care enough).
- It is hardly justifiable for us to be bound by the S/C while the other party could take a casual attitude.
- Although many civilians adopt a casual attitude towards these events, awareness is advisable.
- This work is therefore praiseworthy, and you gentlemen of Nanking should not adopt a casual attitude towards it.
- The plan grew out of a casual conversation.
- He cut a casual figure in a job that paid$30,000 a month.