a cash register的用法和样例：
- The confirmation process takes just a few seconds and is as simple as signing a sales receipt at a cash register.
- This initial listing may consist of a cash register tape or serially numbered sales tickets rather than formal entries in the accounting records.
- The two friends talk a while over their cigarettes, then go to a small counter near the door and hand their checks and money to a man behind a cash register.
- There's a partial list over by the cash register.
- This cash register must have come out of the ark.
- to perform and record a sale on a cash register.