a cash payment的用法和样例：
- We have no alternative but to insist on a cash payment within three days.
- When he lost his job he was offered a cash payment to soften the blow.
- Depreciation differs from most expenses in that it does not require a cash payment at or near the time it is recorded.
- When those contracts mature, they either settle them with a cash payment or sell them on to genuine consumers.
- Some stores make a deduction for cash payment.
- We give a ten percent discount for cash payment.