a career in business的用法和样例：
- The college prepares students for a career in business.
- He has serious aspirations to a career in politics.
- He made a successful career in business.
- One who makes a career in one of the armed forces.
- In my personal interaction with her, I found her highly suitable for a career in business studies and even recommended the option to her.
- While pursuing a career in Business Management, his interest in theology grew. Subsequently he received his Masters of Divinity degree from Trinity International Universities.