a camera crew的用法和样例：
- Would you let a camera crew into your house?
- S.A.," a jubilant Iraqi-American told a camera crew in Kansas City for a segment about reaction to the fall of Baghdad.
- There was a television camera crew on board.
- The traveller carries about a camera.
- Et may be not a bad idea to rent a camera.
- The director sweated out a camera angle with the cinematographer.
a camera crew的相关资料：
Aotogi a a spray of machine-gun bullets A frivolous escapade or prank. a pair of six-power binoculars a short-range weather forecast a view of ecological development A very pleasurable experience. a thick carpet/slice of bread a city in southern California. A future event or possibility. a spasmodic interest in politics