a cagey reply的用法和样例：
- He gave a cagey, vague answer to my question.
- After a cagey opening, Overmars' pace made the difference.
- His reply approaches to a denial.
- A handsome,dark-haired Irish actor with an intense screen presence,Colin Farrell shot to fame in the USA as a cagey army recruit with a penchant for troublemaking in Tigerland (2000).
- I cannot give you a reply off hand.
a cagey reply的相关资料：
Aokage a a market-based/market-driven/market-led economy a sudden burst of activity/energy/anger/enthusiasm a single-storey/two-storey/three-storey building a wonderful view/opportunity/person/surprise/day a heavily/densely/sparsely/thinly populated country a strain of proteus used in the diagnosis of tickborne typhus a sense of national/cultural/personal/group identity A High-performance Intelligent Flow-integrating Instrument A.A.T.-Agroindustry Advanced Technologies S.p.A. a satisfactory explanation/answer/solution/conclusion