a buyer's market
- More and more stories like this are indicating that, when it comes to franchising, it’s a buyer’s market. 越来越多这样情况的商店预示了一点，当涉及特权及给予特权时，就成了买家在市场上的买卖。
- For now, “it’s still a buyer’s market, and likely to be so for a while,” said Stuart Hoffman, chief economist of PNC Bank. 对于目前的状况，PNC银行首席经济学家霍夫曼说，“目前仍然处于买方市场，并且可能在短时间内持续如此。
- It is a buyer's market, you know. 现在是买方市场嘛!
- A: It is a buyer's market, you know. 现在是买方市场嘛！
- Will the Real Estate Enter the Buyer＇s Market? 房地产业即将进入买方市场?
- If there's a buyer for my share of the business, I'd like to cash in my chips. 如果有买主，我愿意把手中的股份卖掉，与公司脱离关系。
- Have you found a buyer for your house ? 你的房子找到买主了吗?
- I thingking I found a buyer for your fire. 我走出你的离弃找到了我的爱。
- Have you found a buyer for your house? 你那房子找到买主没有?
- We have two days to find a buyer. （我们有两天时间去找一个买主。）
- One to whom something is sold; a buyer. 买主接受出售物的人；买主
- Our products have occupied the world 's market. 我们的产品已占领了国际市场。
- A buyer needs a hundred eyes, the seller but one. 买者要具百只眼，卖者一只已有余。
- W.Scripps Co, couldn't find a buyer. W.;斯克里普斯公司未能为该报找到买家。
- Hummer, apparently, already has a buyer. 悍马显然已经有了买主。
- With the arising tide of financial liberalization, domestic banking has changed from seller" s market into buyer" s market rapidly in only a decade. 随着金融自由化浪潮的兴起，在短短十几年的时间里，国内银行业迅速由卖方市场变成了买方市场。
- An unusually good summer created a buyer's market in tomatoes. 夏季气候特别好,形成了番茄的买方市场。
- Entering the 21st century, the buyer"s market has gradually replaced the seller's market, most of the commodities appear oversupplied and the market competition is intense. 进入二十一世纪后,买方市场逐渐的取代卖方市场,大多数商品出现供过于求,市场竞争激烈。
- As yet they have not identified a buyer for the company. 迄今为止他们还没有找到公司的买主。
- Bill of lading: A contract for the delivery of goods to a Buyer. 提单:向购货人发送货物的一份契约。