a busy street的用法和样例：
- The shop looked out into a busy street.
- There is a busy street near his dwelling house.
- The truck is ripping through a busy street.
- Use caution when you cross a busy street.
- Zhong Shan Road is a busy street.
- A busy street is a danger to children.
a busy street的相关资料：
Ajinki a a resettlement agency/area/programme a salutary lesson/experience/warning A Consideration on Direct Dyes'Development A responsibility regarded as oppressive. a superficial mind/person/friendship A.C. excitation double-fed generator a wide range/choice/variety of goods a cafeteria-style student dining hall. a deluge of calls/complaints/letters a vegetable/wine/plate/toast rack