a business transaction的用法和样例：
- They have just consummated a business transaction.
- Consummate a business transaction.
- In accrual-basis accounting, an accountant recognizes the impact of a business transaction as it occurs.
- My question: how were we all so fooled by the fairy tale aspect when it was such a business transaction in reality?
- Accounting is based on a double-entry system, which means that we record the dual effects of a business transaction.
- We wish for you to act as our agent in a business transaction with our mutual friend Captain Sparrow.