a business lunch的用法和样例：
- Jason improved this lunch break by having a business lunch with his client.
- I recently had a business lunch with a man who displayed objectionable table manners.
- A business lunch where food is an afterthought to intense dealmaking and negotiation.
- It was supposed to be a business lunch but most of the conversation was just small talk.
- I recently has a business lunch with a man who displayed objectionable table manners.
- He put the telephone bill down as a business cost.