a business empire的用法和样例：
- Since retiring from basketball, he has built a business empire with roots in urban America. It pays to know the community, he says.
- Stewart has built a business empire centered around the domestic arts, and has established a strong reputation for taste and style in these domains with her consumer base.
- A one-man bobsled team; built a one-man business empire.
- He put the telephone bill down as a business cost.
- He has no idea of how to run a business.
- Mr Grate just entered on a business career.