a buoyant stock market的用法和样例：
- The increase in Hong Kong's millionaire population was driven by a buoyant economy, particularly a bullish stock market and China's continued economic expansion.
- Some of the biggest investors in Asian hedge funds are shunning China-focused managers that are thought to have engaged in unlicensed trading activities in the country's buoyant stock markets.
- He took a beating in the stock market.
- She's made a killing on the stock market.
- Having a buoyant or self-confident air; brisk.