a bundle of rags的用法和样例：
- He had seen a mad woman in Battle Square, but she had merely clutched a bundle of rags and rocked herself to and fro, keening like a gull.
- He collected a bundle of sticks.
- As usual, the girl waited until the last day without touching the hemp.Down from the roof's gutter fell a bundle of rags, and out came an old woman with buckteeth.
- That child is a bundle of mischief!
- Down from the roofs gutter fell a bundle of rags, and out came an old woman with buckteeth.She began spinning, spinning even faster, and the more she spun, the longer grew her teeth.
- A bundle of nerve fibers in a nerve trunk.