a brusque attitude的用法和样例：
- The doctor spoke in a brusque tone.
- Remembering Aunty Henny's own brusque attitude towards superfluous objects and papers, I did not doubt that he was right.
- Remembering Aunty Henny’s own brusque attitude towards superfluous objects and papers, I did not doubt that he was right.
- This is a brusque, impetuous melody whose tension is underlined by dotted rhythm, wide leaps, and a wide span.
- He generally affected a brusque manner, but he had a great smile, a good sense of humor, and a keen understanding of human nature.