a broken marriage的用法和样例：
- It will take a long time to repair a broken marriage.
- Revenge: The folksy bit of wisdom that declares "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" probably had its origin in a broken marriage resulting from a husband's infidelity.
- The saddest part about a broken marriage is the way the parents so often war over the children.
- He had thirty years to look back on,he thought bitterly,with nothing to show for them but a ruined career and a broken marriage.
- A gifted cleric helps mend a broken marriage in this poignant drama starring Jean Claude LaMarre, Doreen Gakwandi, Malik Barnhart and Tricia Daye.