a broadcasting station的用法和样例：
- A broadcasting station will sometimes relay to its listeners a programme which it has received from another station.
- The apparatus for transmitting a broadcast from an outside place to the broadcasting station.
- A zone just outside of the range of a broadcasting station in which signals are weakened and distorted.
- In making the radio waves correspond to each sound in turn, messages are carried from a broadcasting station to a receiving set.
- In making the radio waes correspond to each sound in turn ,messages are carried from a broadcasting station to a receiing set.