a broad variety的用法和样例：
- Rather, a broad variety of proteins seem to exist in different cell membranes.
- A common reason to emulate older computers is nostalgia, and indeed, many emulators can run a broad variety of video games with perfect fidelity.
- Linux and other UNIX-like systems have always come with a broad variety of tools that perform functions ranging from the obvious to the arcane.
- PepsiCo offers product choices to meet a broad variety of needs and preference -- from fun-for-you items to product choices that contribute to healthier lifestyles.
- In the nineties to become a national school of cultural studies, it is the integrated use of a broad variety of post-structuralist theories, but showed strong ability to explain.