A broad river的用法和样例：
- A broad river; broad shoulders.
- The river opens out suddenly into a broad estuary.
- Yakuts said that somewhere in the south was Dauria, where a broad river watered fields of wheat in the summer sun.
- She was the boldest of them all, so she swam up a broad river which ran into the sea.
- In keeping with his self-made commitment to be consistently fast, the hare took off and ran at top speed until he came to a broad river.
- After rectification of the river from river narrow, sewage crosscurrent, the foul water flooding frequently, a broad river, stream strong, crossing formation, being clean waters of the new picture.
A broad river的相关资料：
Aoujan a a table supported on trestles. a sleek and ambitious politician a cynical feeling of distrust. a population increasing momently A Research into Elementary Maths a game that involves gambling. A credit guarantee pilot project a reformer with radical leanings a brutal barbarous savage act. a lightly-grilled fillet steak