a British subject的用法和样例：
- I am French by birth and a British subject by marriage.
- He is a British subject.
- He volunteered the information that the defendant was not in fact a British subject.
- Obama had dual citizenship at birth - his mother was American and his Kenyan father was a British subject.
- I am French by birth and a British subjected by marriage.
- It was only after he won the Nobel prize that he felt accepted as an Englishman, despite having been naturalised as a British subject 20 years earlier.