a brink-of-war policy的用法和样例：
- The country was on the Brink of war.
- The two countries were poised on the brink of war.
- He brought the country to the brink of war.
- We went to the brink of war with France and. endured the capture of our capital by British forces.
- A week later the country was teetering on the brink of civil war.
- You stand upon a brink of another time, another rise of civilization, the development of nuclear armaments, and the potential future of another war, another annihilation, another disaster.