a breezy day的用法和样例：
- Its breezy today. Its a breezy day.
- We went for an outing on a breezy day.
- A breezy tropical setting of great charm.
- She called a breezy good morning.
- Her attempt at a breezy tone failed miserably.
a breezy day的相关资料：
a a detachment of traffic police a speech of great significance A personal name or nickname. A person who writes memoirs. A silent or taciturn person. a predisposition to find fault A Strong Earthquake in Morocco A beautiful sun rise eternally a one-day management seminar A confused set of instructions