a brainstorming session的用法和样例：
- We're holding a brainstorming session on our new product next Tuesday.
- What began as a brainstorming session of a handful of engineers around a card table in 1989 has evolved into a worldwide collaborative effort of thousands of colleagues.
- Yet the technology is already being applied in more far-flung situations in which anyone without any training can reach out during a brainstorming session and move or mark up objects and plans.
- This is essentially a brainstorm.
- I just had a brainstorm! We can all go in my car!