a boxing ring的用法和样例：
- A boxing ring is usually five to six metres square.
- Nandazhan should not deteriorate into a boxing ring and market place where people utter personal insults.
- The martial art and sport of attack and defense, practiced in a boxing ring and combining many elements of karate and boxing.
- The method you suggested is eminently fair, but probably only for boxing matches, this is a courtroom not a boxing ring.
- Also on the grounds is a full-size tennis court that has doubled as a boxing ring, which lies off the winding driveway punctuated with "Bunnies at Play" road signs.