a bouffant hair style
- a bouffant hair style. 蓬松的发式
- Her hair style was a real eye catcher. 她的发型确实引人注目。
- It was a pretty girl with bouffant hair. 那是个蓬松卷发的俏姑娘。
- That's a very nice hair style you are wearing. 你的发型很美。
- Oh, you've got a new hair style. 哦,你做了个新发型。
- I will drop the boy a hint and suggest that he might find it easier to find a job if he got rid of the green punk hair style. 我会暗示那男孩，如果他理掉那绿色的朋克式发型，他也许会发现找工作会容易些。
- A rounded, very thick, tightly curled hair style. 埃弗罗发式，非洲黑人头一种圆形的，非常浓密且紧凑卷曲的发型
- Mary's hair style was in keeping with the latest fashion. 玛丽的发型正是最近流行的那种。
- What about trying a different hair style? 换个发型行吗?
- She had her hair styled at the beauty parlor. 她的头发是在美容院做的。
- That new hair style really does something for you, it looks great. 那种新发式的确美化了你的仪表，它看上去很美。
- A dog wears a bouffant to a competition in Luoyang, China. 河南洛阳的一只狗狗设计了一款蓬松发式来参加比赛。
- What is your character's hair style? 你的角色的髮型?
- That hair style looks great on you! 那款发型看上去太合适你了!
- Your hair style went out in the eighties. 你的发型在八十年代是过时的。
- Her hair style is in fashion now in Canada. 她的发型现在在加拿大很流行。
- This hair style is all the mode now. 现时流行这种发型。
- Her hair style brands her as modern fashioned . 她的发型使她显得摩登。
- Her hair style brands her as modern fashioned. 她的发型使她显得摩登。
- This is the new hair style popular this year. 这是今年流行的新式发型。