a bottomless pit的用法和样例：
- There isn't a bottomless pit of money for public spending.
- Law is a bottomless pit.
- An angel casts the devil into a bottomless pit for one thousand years.
- Chapter 19-22: Rejoicing in heaven, the devil thrown into a bottomless pit, a new heaven and new earth.
- Investors have poured money into a bottomless pit, attracted by growth when they should have been repelled by it.
- They establish similar concepts, referring to a place that sinners deserve spend eternity in, it is a lake of fire, a bottomless pit, and is a place of constant suffering.