a bookstore on nathan road
- A bookstore on Nathan Road. 坭敦道的一间书店。
- Who returns home I pass by a bookstore on the road. 回家的路上我路过一家书店。
- A bookstore on Dong An Road. It's at a corner, is not it? 东安路的一家书店，在一个拐角上，是不是？
- I think I'm somewhere on Nathan Road. 伯:我想我在坭敦道某个地方。
- A bookstore on Dong An Road. It's at a corner,is not it? 东安路的一家书店，在一个拐角上，是不是?
- A bookstore on DongAn Road. It's at a corner, is not it? 东安路的一家书店,在一个拐角上,是不是?
- A bookstore on Guangsheng Street? It's at a corner, isn't it? 广胜街的一家书店?那是在拐角处,不是吗?
- The new Amway Kowloon Showroom &Merchandising Centre is conveniently situated on Nathan Road and easily accessible by public transportation. 安利九龙陈列室及购货中心，位于弥敦道闹市，交通便捷。
- To facilitate MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station Modification Works, three lanes on Nathan Road between its junctions with Mody Road and Middle Road will be closed temporarily stage by stage. 为方便地铁尖沙咀站扩建工程顺利进行，介乎麽地道至中间道的弥敦道三条行车线需要分阶段暂时封闭。
- He carried on a bookstore in the town. 他在城里开了一家书店。
- A bookstore was built out from the shopping center. 在购物中心处又兴建了一家书店。
- The thief palmed a book in a bookstore. 小偷在书店顺手偷走了一本书。
- I shall set the boy to work in a bookstore. 我会让这孩子在一家书店里工作。
- I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week. 我一个星期去一次书店做收银员。
- You can buy books in a bookstore. 你可以在书店买书。
- There is a bookstore at the crossroads. 十字路口处有一家书店。
- Ken and I took Mocky to a bookstore. 肯和我带着莫奇去了一家书店。
- There's a bookstore just across the street. 对街就有家书店。
- We can search it in Bookstore on the Internet. 我们可以在网上书店搜索它。
- I hang around in a bookstore a lot. 我没事常逛书店。