a book of poetry的用法和样例：
- Gasol has always looked as if he should be hanging in a Barcelona cafe, mellowing out with a beret on his head and a book of poetry in his hands.
- During Branwell’s last years, the girls published a book of poetry at their own expense (under a pseudonym, for fear of reviewer’s bias against females).
- "Candy and flowers, dear," Ellen had said time and again, "and perhaps a book of poetry or an album or a small bottle of Florida water are the only things a lady may accept from a gentleman.
- I need a book of regular stamp and two of airmail.
- Half a dozen air mail labels and a book of stamps.