a bone marrow transplant的用法和样例：
- Would she need a bone marrow transplant for that?
- One of Kathy's first patients, a young woman with leukemia, had developed a complication from a bone marrow transplant.
- A stem cell transplant (sometimes called a bone marrow transplant) is a treatment used for some patients who have AML.
- "New advancements now help us determine who is a good candidate for a bone marrow transplant and who might respond better to other therapies," says Kamen.
- At the time, the only known cure for CML was a bone marrow transplant, in which the marrow and cancer cells it contains are destroyed by chemotherapy and replaced with healthy marrow from a donor.